Missing History, Comedy Central and FX Channels

I was missing the channels yesterday, and my box got the update last night, and the channels are still missing today. So it doesn't appear to be a problem specific to the old or new software.

brewc said:
I have this problem as well, but no more Starz after about 5 today.

I noticed this too. Oh well.

My STB didn't crash once tonight so that is a plus. Still missing the 3 channels. And I dropped signal once for about 10 minutes due to heavy rain.

I am still missing the channels...but I have not had ANY lockups with the box. I have the new software also.

Shaun

Starz = BravoHD?

Has anyone else noticed that StarzHD (channel 261) is showing BravoHD?
Channel 262 says I have to call Voom. I also think a couple of other channels are incorrect as well. What's the deal with this? I haven't seen it talked about much. I also had problems with no info on my Local stations.. that has been fixed as of this morning. I'm still getting a lot of lockups however.. Black screen.. small screen in upper right, etc..

Dave

Last night I couldn't get them either so I called VOOM and they said it is a source problem and they are working on it.

Thanks for the thread.

I was going to call VOOM this morning regarding the missing Comedy Central and FX channels.

This thread saved me the hold-time. Thanks.

There is some comfort in not being the only one with an issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts