Missing History, Comedy Central and FX Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rollerfink

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
Detroit
I just noticed that I'm missing channels 613 (history), 509 (comedy central) and 507 (FX) on both my TVs. Its says to upgrade call 1-800-get voom.

So I called to see what was going on and they said that this is a known issue and that they're working to get those channels back on.

Anyone notice this?

I don't watch the SD channels, but last time I browsed my guide they were there. I do tune them in occassionally just to check out the PQ.

Maybe DISH forgot to tell VOOM about the Viacom thing..... Just kidding

Try This

rollerfink said:
They're in my guide but when I try to watch I get the subscription upgrade message.
H
Try channel 261 and tell me if you get BravoHd.

Bill

Videofx said:
H

Bill

Weird, I get StarzHD on 261 -- it's the right channel but the funny thing is I don't subscribe to the Starz Pack. It's showing Lord of the Rings.

Videofx said:
H

Bill

I get BravoHD on 261...suppose to be STZHD and I also get CNBC on 226...suppose to be MMAXW...their sending an installer Thurs. to swap box and change some wiring. :eek:

Join the club

kirkdj said:
I get BravoHD on 261...suppose to be STZHD and I also get CNBC on 226...suppose to be MMAXW...their sending an installer Thurs. to swap box and change some wiring. :eek:

I also have this problem and it involves 6 channels. A new box will not fix the problem. It either the LNB, Switch or Diplexor.

Bill

Still not fixed. Plus my box crashed 5 times tonight (gets stuck on one channel but you can watch that one channel -- no STB or remote buttons work).

It can't be the box because it's happenning on both boxes.

Grr.

masos98 said:
My FX, Comedy, etc were out tonight...I got the "Call Voom to Subscribe" deal.

Shaun

Well at least it isn't just me. Is your box crashing a lot too? At least I'm getting free StarzHD but if they don't get this fixed soon I'm going to bail on Voom.

:mad: Same problem here since at least Tuesday am. I've called about it twice and the reps seem clueless at first, but after putting me on hold they come back and tell me they know about it and are working on it; no ETA. :mad:

Well at least that's reassuring that more people have called and that it seems like they are working on it.

I used to watch pardon the interruption on ESPN and the Conan show on Comedy Central every afternoon. Now with Voom I'm surfing instead.

The good news is that I have not yet had a lockup in an hour and a half of viewing tonight. Plus it's raining here and now signal loss!!!

Maybe it will work out after all.

I've Got All 3

I checked I have all three that your missing.....probably a bug in the new software

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts