GEOSATpro Missing radio channels on SES1 11.706 GHz transponder

NMoon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 27, 2015
Brownsburg Indiana
I have an excellent signal on the 11.706 GHz SES1 transponder but my receiver is not finding all the audio feeds on there and is only finding Radio Nueva Vida but with an incorrect channel name. This happens on all scan types including the detailed blind scan.

I do believe it's because that is all that is there.
It's that, or, a manual PID entry is necessary. To find out, record some of the TP in TS format and use TSReader to 'look inside' OR wait for another member to confirm either.

Lyngsat shows additional things on that transponder but who knows how up to date that list is. I know of TSReader, great program I used to use it for analyzing ATSC transport streams to find hidden stuff. Just need to do some reconfiguration on the receiver which I believe only supports MPEG program streams but then again it is a new receiver.

MYSTERY SOLVED! All the missing streams are alternate audio feeds under this one program listed as HQ A which is pretty weird. Educational Media Foundation really set this up in a way I had never seen before. In order to switch between the feeds for their affiliates just switch audio tracks for the various PIDs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts