Missing RSN after switching packs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kikenovic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
Somewhere in time
Hi,

On Thursday I switched from AT250 to LatinoMax. After the switch, the first thing I noticed is the HD american channels remained on their classical mappings (Espn HD is 140, History is 120, etc) which, is awesome.
I lost the channels I was suppossed to loose (SCI, G4, etc) and I gained the latino channels on the 800's.

Everything seemed to be fine, until I tried to tune CSN Chicago (my RSN for Davenport, IA) about an hour ago. Channel 429 is not on the guide at all. I also checked in the 5400's and the 9000's but it's not there. I receive the Big Ten no problem.

I tried a rehit via the phone and resetting my receivers. Still no sign of CSN Chi.

As far as I remember, Latino Dos and Max include my local RSN(s).

That channel was working fine for me on Wednesday night (when I was still on AT250).

Maybe Latino Max is no longer eleigible for CSN Chi or there is a glitch on Dish's system.

Can an IRT member shed some light on this please. Thanks.

You could run a check switch test and force a guide re-download.That may get it to pop up.

You definitely should have regional sports channels. Please PM me your account information and I will look into this. If you run the check switch test, please advise your orbital locations. Thank you!

Thanks for the suggestion Teehar. I did the check switch, the guide redownloaded but still no CSN Chicago.

I forgot to mention I'm on the Eastern Arc.

I sent a PM to Mary with my acct info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)