Missing sat 129 with vp722k for SPEED channel HD

Digitalbluecat

Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
Chicago
First off big thanks to the brainiacs in this forum. Had I not squirreled away most of the day looking for what happened to my programming on SPEED channel I would not have discovered its HD and should have been mine for the last 4 years.

Seems 4 tech support calls produced nothing but "that programming is not available".

The forum reveals that I am not getting satellite 129 !!!!!! and a drift issue....and low power reception <50db oy vey

As last I checked the 129 bird did not crash flaming into the ocean so my 5th call has technicians coming to fix whatever is wrong.

What next? Do I double check the work and how...as in how many HD stations are there? And should there be a service credit?

Im just excited to see NASCAR that is not pixelated and off sync on audio! PARTY!

Thanks Satellite Guys!!!!

Craig

First off big thanks to the brainiacs in this forum. Had I not squirreled away most of the day looking for what happened to my programming on SPEED channel I would not have discovered its HD and should have been mine for the last 4 years.

Seems 4 tech support calls produced nothing but "that programming is not available".

The forum reveals that I am not getting satellite 129 !!!!!! and a drift issue....and low power reception <50db oy vey

As last I checked the 129 bird did not crash flaming into the ocean so my 5th call has technicians coming to fix whatever is wrong.

What next? Do I double check the work and how...as in how many HD stations are there? And should there be a service credit?

Im just excited to see NASCAR that is not pixelated and off sync on audio! PARTY!

Thanks Satellite Guys!!!!

Craig

Most of the HD channels are on 129 so once your problem gets fixed, believe me, you'll get a lot more HD channels.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts