Missing YouTube Channel 371 from Hopper 3 Guide

I was wrong I checked on the joey 3 connected to the Hopper in my house and it doesn't show up. But it is on the Hopper 3 under all sub. My Buddy has his blocked for some reason in his locks menu. I will change that when I go over there next time. He doesn't use You tube so I think he must of blocked it to clear out his guide of clutter he doesn't use. I guess the joey 3 doesn't get access to You tube by design:confused:.
Is the Joey 3 and Hopper 3 in bridged mode?

Reactions: charlesrshell
I was wrong I checked on the joey 3 connected to the Hopper in my house and it doesn't show up. But it is on the Hopper 3 under all sub. My Buddy has his blocked for some reason in his locks menu. I will change that when I go over there next time. He doesn't use You tube so I think he must of blocked it to clear out his guide of clutter he doesn't use. I guess the joey 3 doesn't get access to You tube by design:confused:.
Correct, the Joeys do not get YouTube, only the hopper.

no, they get amazon prime. It took me a long to remember it was prime and not YouTube.
It gets even more confusing then that. No Joey's run YouTube, and Joey's able to run Netflix/Amazon Prime (1/2/3/4k or 3/4k respectively) only do so if connected to a Hopper also capable of such apps. So a Joey3 on a Hopper2000 wont have access to either app (unlikely scenario) and a Joey3 connected to a Duo wont have access to Prime (far more likely scenario). I'm pretty sure that if you could connect a Joey4 series receiver to either of these Hoppers they would work fine, but Dish wont allow that setup.