MISTRIAL111

It makes no sense that they would present evidence that had already been ruled inadmissible, on purpose, because they felt they didn't have a strong case. All they had to do is ask for a delay or drop the case entirely. Why would they risk their reputations and careers that way? I think they just screwed up or they tried to slip the evidence in a back door type of way. It will be interesting to see if they re-file.

Without getting into a political discussion in a sports forum...I think ALL professional sport leagues should lose that little anti-trust protection. The owners hide behind that little umbrella way too much.

only baseball has the exemption. For instance it took and act of Congress to allow the AFL and NFL merger

For those thinking Congress shouldn't be part of this.
Major League Baseball has been exempt from most federal anti-trust laws laws since 1922.While its exemption from anti-trust laws has nothing to do with steroid use by players, it does place the affairs of Major League Baseball squarely under the jurisdiction of Congress.

So what! Congress is made of up a bunch of liars who lie to our face everyday about stuff that is actually important. I could care less if Roger took HGH and lied to the hypocrites on The Hill. To me Clemens is a jackass for other reasons.

I am of the opinion that presidents have the right to lie about blowjobs and baseball players have the right to lie about PED use.

Well, s it turns out, there can be hell to pay in either event. although a mistrial certainly helped Clemens out-----at least for now.

He's not a Yankee. Suzan Waldman aside, Yankee fans never even came close to accepting him. Give a Yankee fan some truth serum (or some alcohol) and they'll tell you they secretly hoped Mike Piazza would have beaten the crap out of Clemens when he threw the bat at Piazza.

Sandra

LMAO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts