The Charlie Sheen of Golf.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just do not buy it. The hardest million to make is the first. Most people try their whole lives and never make it. After you cross that 2 to 4 M $ mark, hopefully you have enough sense to put away enough in some Caymanian or Swiss bank where no ex-wife, IRS bloodsucker, or business partner in a deal gone bad can get at it.

As to the mortgage, two things at work here. Under the current federal tax laws, mortgage interest is deductable, and in Florida, where property taxes are very high, you pay tax only on your equity, so many of the very wealthy tie up their properties in mortgages they could easily pay off with cash, because they are deducting the interest from their federal taxes and reducing their state property taxes.

Love the title of this thread! Charlie Sheen is a skirt-chasing, dope-smokin' scumbag, but people can respect him because he isn't phoney-baloney like Eldrick the, "Charlie Sheen of Golf who wants people to believe he is the perfect family man."

Anyway, I seriously doubt that Tiger is running out of money...although he has certainly been forced to downsize his supersized lifestyle.

BTW, who and the hell has or needs a $54.5 million dollar mortgage? To be paid by 2016 no less! When we moved to Dallas I remember the realtor telling us we can afford a 7000 sqft. home, which was stupidity because we certainly didn't need such a house. Heck, even if were making Tiger Woods money (endorsement money and not Golf winnings mind you) we still wouldn't need that much house. If Woods doesn't start winning then perhaps we'll see him being evicted from his home should he not pay his %54.4 million dollar mortgage in full by 2016. I've never seen his home, but the maintenance on such a place (and property taxes) has to be $1-$2 million per year.

It's common sense that just after a MAJOR divorce settlement that his pocket was gonna take a huge hit. Remember, the plans for the huge house was before the ugly mess with his ex-wife. I HIGHLY doubt he is hurting....

I just do not buy it. The hardest million to make is the first. Most people try their whole lives and never make it. After you cross that 2 to 4 M $ mark, hopefully you have enough sense to put away enough in some Caymanian or Swiss bank where no ex-wife, IRS bloodsucker, or business partner in a deal gone bad can get at it.

As to the mortgage, two things at work here. Under the current federal tax laws, mortgage interest is deductable, and in Florida, where property taxes are very high, you pay tax only on your equity, so many of the very wealthy tie up their properties in mortgages they could easily pay off with cash, because they are deducting the interest from their federal taxes and reducing their state property taxes.
Have you ever heard of Nickolas Cage? I rest my case.

Talk about 6 degrees of separation!

So....I am talk to a friend of mine that is part of the group we go golfing with and she came up with this last week and told me to check it out. I find it interesting and funny at the same time.

OF COURSE, considering the source, but my friend did say TMZ is the rag that broke the Tiger getting his arse kicking by his ex-wife.

Rachel Uchitel: She Dated Elin's New Boyfriend!

7/16/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Elin Nordegren may be in Sweden, but she just can't seem to escape Rachel Uchitel -- because we found out ... Rachel banged Elin's new boyfriend!

We told you yesterday ... Tiger Woods ex-wife is dating marketing exec Jamie Dingman, whose dad is a billionaire tycoon. But before Elin, sources tell TMZ Jamie and Rachel were an item -- and there was a little bit of an overlap with Jamie and Tiger, but Jamie bowed out to the golfer.

In fact, when Rachael got serious with Tiger, Jamie joked with her, "That ok. I'll date his wife, Elin."

And get this ... at the time the Tiger Woods scandal broke, Jamie was living with Rachel in a MIami home.

And there's more. Remember the name, Jen Madden? She's the one who sold the Tiger Woods story in the first place, and she got the info because she stayed at the Miami home and overheard Rachel tell Jamie about her affair with Tiger.

Who knew Elin Nordegren had a little bit of Rachel in her.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

You mean a tawdry Soap Opera like, "As the Loins Burn" or "The Edge of Wetness" or "Tiger's Hope" or "The Guiding Light...would have been handy as I drove into a tree with Elin giving chase" or "All my illegitimate Children" or (I've got a million more). :)

:haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)