mitsubishi 73735 advice

aaronrand

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
they had this tv onsale at ultimate electronics for $1995, and the 4 year warrentee for $449 covering all parts, tubes, etc.
picture looks great but i couldnt find any reviews on it.
any thoughts, advise on this model please?
seems cheap for a 73" tv, but i cant find out why...

ok great. i just wonder when i see something that is so cheaply priced, compared to smaller tv's.
its cool though, it makes my 61" look like an ipod screen:)

ok rad, i was going to take advantage of their 2 year zero interest mitsubishi card though, and just pay 24 payments, so its paid off when interest hits. kind of like free money.
i have had bad luck with my last mitsubishi 65615, its badly burned in, so i was thinking the warrentee is generally a ripoff, but i wish i had it on that one :(

I wouldn't knock extended warranties (from the right company). Mine paid for itself when I had to replace the entire light unit last fall on my 65831. Looks like a million bucks again.

S~

I wouldn't knock extended warranties

Not knocking them, for some purchases I've bought them. Just mentioning the Visa/MasterCard free doubling since lots of times folks forget about that as being a feature of some of those cards.

My repair still fell out of the doubling time period. It's better safe than sorry with a high end item that you plan on using for years (More than two). Now for my Amps which carry 10 year warranties, it's no big deal.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts