Mix SuperDish signal with OTA SD/HD signal

killerdave

Original poster
May 27, 2004
Hi:
I am trying to figure out how to mix my Antenna signal with my Dish Network SuperDish (3 wire) signal. I have tried endless combinations with my JVI 35-TRDS8 multiswitch without much success. Does anyone know of a eight output multiswitch that is capable of mixing antenna signals and SuperDish signals?

I believe you a couple diplexers. One by your TV, the other before you switch.

I"m moving this to the tech support forum, I'm sure someone there can explain it better.

JVI-TRDS8 is not a DISH Network switch. I don't know if it is compatible with DISH technology. All you do with DISH systems is add a diplexer between the switch and receiver to combine the antenna signal and at the receiver add a second diplexer to split out the OTA signal.

I've got four feeds going into my home with local/dtv signals inserted into all four lines.

I was able to find a two line diplexer (two satellite lines in/out and one OTA in) and have purchased two of them. I think the brand name is Vangaurd.

I have split my OTA signal to each of the two diplexers so my OTA signal is live on all four feeds throughout the house. I use standard diplexers to split the OTA from satellite feeds at each of the receivers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)