Mixed Feelings

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cybarr

Original poster
Feb 9, 2006
:( :confused: I have been doing Air Conditioning service work most of my life. Recenty the company I worked for contract ran out thus ending my job. I have had an offer to install directtv and think I would enjoy the change. I have also had a good offer with and A/C company. If someone could give me some input about installing satellite and the pros and cons about it I would appreciate it. I have mixed feeling about which job to take.

Are you in a really populated area or in rual area?

Don't even consider the Satellite Installation field, because it only pays 1/2 of what you have been used to making, and it is not steady... The Satellite Installation Industry has really gone to the dumpster... LOL

my wife is really pushing the satellite installer job
how many of you enjoy the job versus how many just do it for the money

cybarr said:
my wife is really pushing the satellite installer job
how many of you enjoy the job versus how many just do it for the money

I enjoy both ...usually.
The pay check is always good and the job is generally good, ya always have your good and bad days, but generally enjoy the job as well

Jimbo

The pay is not what it use to be. The satellite pay seems to go down not up as you get more time and experience. In other careers the pay goes up after you get more time and experience. I would go with the other option.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)