mixed hopper and vip install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pabeader

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2004
OTP Georgia
Can someone point me to a thread about mixed hopper and vip installation how to? i've tried searching but so far no luck.

Thanks!

for argument sake, let's say it was possible. how would you do it? dpp44 i would think. but then what? vip to bottom port 1 and then the other three to a duo node?

I didn't think that to be possible, the Dish computers once they see you have a Hopper system simply do not allow a VIP on the same account, as noted tailgater with your own 211 being another story. Unless policy has changed.

I had no problem with getting it activated I own all my receivers and don't have any joeys the csr was very nice but first told me it would be 7 dollars for the 622 than when done getting the 622 on the price changed to 17 dollars when I hooked up my hopper and called in to activate it they csr asked if I wanted to leave my 622 on I turned it off thinking I did not need it but about a week later I put it In my bedroom had no problem at all and my bill is what he told me I have been with dish for 13 years maybe the like me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts