MJ Finally says KB is his comparison

Kobe ..will never be in the same page as Jordan. I am sorry. BUT, that is my opinion. MJ did not NEED cute nicknames like "the Mamba" or "the King" ...it was JUST Michael. 'Nuff Said.

Didn't read the article, but while I'm not a big Kobe fan, I do believe he belongs in the same discussion as Michael Jordan. The football references are cute, but basketball is a totally different sport when it comes to stars of the sport.

Sandra

Didn't read the article, but while I'm not a big Kobe fan, I do believe he belongs in the same discussion as Michael Jordan. The football references are cute, but basketball is a totally different sport when it comes to stars of the sport.

Sandra

Maybe it's me...but when you can COMPLETELY leave the game...and comeback 2 years later and dominate and have your team dominate even MORE than they did before he left....then they are in the same discussion.

But again, that is me.

Maybe it's me...but when you can COMPLETELY leave the game...and comeback 2 years later and dominate and have your team dominate even MORE than they did before he left....then they are in the same discussion.

But again, that is me.

You won't find many players who leave any sport for two years when they are healthy, during their prime, and then return. If that's your highest criteria, that's awesome...there won't be many (or any) who even attempt that.

But when it comes to basketball and basketball only, I believe they are in the same discussion.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)