jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Guess I'm posting so D* will see it more than anything else:

7/4 the Cubs vs. Cardinals game was to be in HD on 742-1, which was the only HD feed as the Cubs feed was on WGN.

The game was not shown on 742-1, it was a PPV movie instead. I also tried the FSNMW channel 647-1 and received the 721 message (not subscribe). Typically if the game in part of MLB-EI the channel is open, so perhaps there was an issue there.

Even tred tuning it from 720 mix channel, and it took me to the PPV purchase option for the movie that was showing instead of the game.

if you notice jason, several of the extra innings hd channels often have movies sked. lord only knows why!

I'd be happy if the listing matched the game. Recently the Mariners were scheduled on the -1 for FSNW and the game was actually the Royals-Yankees. The Mariners game was indeed in HD, Dish had it... but it was no where to be found on DirecTV

There's no excuse for stuff like that.

Tonight I'm couldn't get the HD feed of the Brewers v. Rockies game, despite both feeds having an HD game in the guide - both just had a black screen. Also tried throught the Mix channel.

Later, tried to tune the Dogers v. Braves game - and now get a 721 error on the HD station 733-1, which is listed in the guide and mix station. This one TICKS ME OFF - perfect game going through the 7th.

Tonight I'm couldn't get the HD feed of the Brewers v. Rockies game, despite both feeds having an HD game in the guide - both just had a black screen. Also tried throught the Mix channel.

Later, tried to tune the Dogers v. Braves game - and now get a 721 error on the HD station 733-1, which is listed in the guide and mix station. This one TICKS ME OFF - perfect game going through the 7th.
Did you try the actual RSN channel, such as 694 (FSN Prime Ticket)?

It pissed me off that Teixeira got a double to lead off the 8th to break up the perfect game and no hitter. Kuroda still threw a 1 hit shut out and Teixeira's double was the only base runner for the Braves.

Agreed that they need to be a bit more on the ball matching the schedule witht he channels. Also maybe a couple of gamnes that we are expecting in HD don't get here that way. Hard for me to keep up, generally I am just looking for the Phils games, though I switcharound alot to check out the other NL East teams. All we are saying (I think) is that we would like them to be more consistent in getting us what we expect. I have no idea how difficult this is to achieve, I am pretty happy that they seem to get it right, 98% of the time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts