Mlb Ei Issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tnsportrac

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 17, 2007
Ive been having issues with MLB EI for awhile now.... I never get all the HD games that are available. i have the hr21-700 and its just a greyish screen. i can get them upstairs using the reg HD receiver.

The first time i called they had be do a RB reboot and after about 45 minutes the channels came in.

The last time i did the RB reboot and nothing.....called DTV and they told me they thought it was the receiver and that something with the software wasnt quite right so they had me format the hard drive so if there was anything wrong with the software this would fix it. After the format all was well.

Now tonight, same issue...can get the channels upstairs but not down... im fixing to call them again,

Ive been having issues with MLB EI for awhile now.... I never get all the HD games that are available. i have the hr21-700 and its just a greyish screen. i can get them upstairs using the reg HD receiver.

The first time i called they had be do a RB reboot and after about 45 minutes the channels came in.

The last time i did the RB reboot and nothing.....called DTV and they told me they thought it was the receiver and that something with the software wasnt quite right so they had me format the hard drive so if there was anything wrong with the software this would fix it. After the format all was well.

Now tonight, same issue...can get the channels upstairs but not down... im fixing to call them again,

If you did a format and the issue is still there only two things left to try:

Swap the receive to upstairs and be sure it is not a wiring issue.

Call DirecTV and have them ship you a new receiver. They will do it for free, or possibly 19.95 for shipping at the most, and hopefully you'll be good to go. Last time I had to swap a box they sent it 2 day air, so it doesn't take too long.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts