Mlb Extra Innings Free Preview

C1787GJ

C1787GJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 19, 2005
MASSACHUSETTS
I tried watching the channels and it says this program is not available in your area press up or down

BFG

BFG

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Mar 2, 2004
Orlando
you picked a game that's blacked out because it features a team in your MLB market

C1787GJ

C1787GJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 19, 2005
MASSACHUSETTS
I will try again but the only team in my market should be the Red Sox, and those were not the games I was trying to watch, I do remember last year being able to watch other games, just wondering if anyone else had any problems. I'll try again later :)

Kaydigi

Kaydigi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 1, 2004
C1787GJ said:
I will try again but the only team in my market should be the Red Sox, and those were not the games I was trying to watch, I do remember last year being able to watch other games, just wondering if anyone else had any problems. I'll try again later :)

I have, I can no longer watch Nationals (they claim me as local) games anymore on MLB EI. I was able to during the first free preview during the start of the season.

S

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Be careful because now you cannot get the post game show of MLB EI. I was going to subscribe but this turn me off.

CubsWin

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
williamkmurphy said:
Does dish reduce the price of EI at the half way point of the season or anything?
Looks like they reduced the price to $129, but that doesn't seem like a fair price. $179 for a full season and we're now 10 games past the halfway point and they only knock $50 off? I was considering subscribing for the 2nd half, but definitely not at $129.

S

schneider21

SatelliteGuys Guru
May 4, 2006
Central PA
I'm really bummed - I didn't find out about the preview until today (the day after it's over).

Is there a spot on DISH's website where they normally announce this kind of stuff - or is it kind of just hit and miss? I know Satelliteguys :up is the best place to get the info, but I can't always keep up with all the posts.

goaliebob99

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
schneider21 said:
I'm really bummed - I didn't find out about the preview until today (the day after it's over).

Is there a spot on DISH's website where they normally announce this kind of stuff - or is it kind of just hit and miss? I know Satelliteguys :up is the best place to get the info, but I can't always keep up with all the posts.

Tell me about it i didnt see it untill now, (like it matters) I sub to mlb ei anyhow.... So its no real loss.

Z

ZachMetal

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 13, 2006
$129 is rediculous for Less than half of the year.

CubsWin

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
Has anyone heard anything about the Extra Innings pricing? As much as I would like to order it for the pennant races over the remainder of the season, I wouldn't feel right spending $129 for just over a third of a season. I believe Directv has the same package available for $109 and even that is a little on the high side. I can't imagine Dish Network is selling many, if any at all, new subscriptions at their $129 rate. Does anyone know whether they might lower it any further?

M

Marty43

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 18, 2005
Ogdensburg NY, Winter Haven Fl.
CubsWin said:
Has anyone heard anything about the Extra Innings pricing? As much as I would like to order it for the pennant races over the remainder of the season, I wouldn't feel right spending $129 for just over a third of a season. I believe Directv has the same package available for $109 and even that is a little on the high side. I can't imagine Dish Network is selling many, if any at all, new subscriptions at their $129 rate. Does anyone know whether they might lower it any further?

I think in just the last couple of days I saw an ad. Dish is still running ads selling extra innnings for the full season $179.

G

grb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 7, 2005
Southern CA
CubsWin said:

They do the same thing for hockey -- the theory being that the last third of the season is the most important with pennant races etc. Both D* and E* have done this for years...I've never seen them offer a second reduction.