Mlb Extra Innings Free Preview

you picked a game that's blacked out because it features a team in your MLB market

I will try again but the only team in my market should be the Red Sox, and those were not the games I was trying to watch, I do remember last year being able to watch other games, just wondering if anyone else had any problems. I'll try again later :)

C1787GJ said:
I will try again but the only team in my market should be the Red Sox, and those were not the games I was trying to watch, I do remember last year being able to watch other games, just wondering if anyone else had any problems. I'll try again later :)

I have, I can no longer watch Nationals (they claim me as local) games anymore on MLB EI. I was able to during the first free preview during the start of the season.

williamkmurphy said:
Does dish reduce the price of EI at the half way point of the season or anything?
Looks like they reduced the price to $129, but that doesn't seem like a fair price. $179 for a full season and we're now 10 games past the halfway point and they only knock $50 off? I was considering subscribing for the 2nd half, but definitely not at $129.

I'm really bummed - I didn't find out about the preview until today (the day after it's over).

Is there a spot on DISH's website where they normally announce this kind of stuff - or is it kind of just hit and miss? I know Satelliteguys :up is the best place to get the info, but I can't always keep up with all the posts.

schneider21 said:
I'm really bummed - I didn't find out about the preview until today (the day after it's over).

Is there a spot on DISH's website where they normally announce this kind of stuff - or is it kind of just hit and miss? I know Satelliteguys :up is the best place to get the info, but I can't always keep up with all the posts.

Tell me about it i didnt see it untill now, (like it matters) I sub to mlb ei anyhow.... So its no real loss.

Has anyone heard anything about the Extra Innings pricing? As much as I would like to order it for the pennant races over the remainder of the season, I wouldn't feel right spending $129 for just over a third of a season. I believe Directv has the same package available for $109 and even that is a little on the high side. I can't imagine Dish Network is selling many, if any at all, new subscriptions at their $129 rate. Does anyone know whether they might lower it any further?

CubsWin said:
Has anyone heard anything about the Extra Innings pricing? As much as I would like to order it for the pennant races over the remainder of the season, I wouldn't feel right spending $129 for just over a third of a season. I believe Directv has the same package available for $109 and even that is a little on the high side. I can't imagine Dish Network is selling many, if any at all, new subscriptions at their $129 rate. Does anyone know whether they might lower it any further?

I think in just the last couple of days I saw an ad. Dish is still running ads selling extra innnings for the full season $179.

CubsWin said:

They do the same thing for hockey -- the theory being that the last third of the season is the most important with pennant races etc. Both D* and E* have done this for years...I've never seen them offer a second reduction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts