Mlb Extra Innings Free Preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
you picked a game that's blacked out because it features a team in your MLB market

I will try again but the only team in my market should be the Red Sox, and those were not the games I was trying to watch, I do remember last year being able to watch other games, just wondering if anyone else had any problems. I'll try again later :)

C1787GJ said:
I will try again but the only team in my market should be the Red Sox, and those were not the games I was trying to watch, I do remember last year being able to watch other games, just wondering if anyone else had any problems. I'll try again later :)

I have, I can no longer watch Nationals (they claim me as local) games anymore on MLB EI. I was able to during the first free preview during the start of the season.

williamkmurphy said:
Does dish reduce the price of EI at the half way point of the season or anything?
Looks like they reduced the price to $129, but that doesn't seem like a fair price. $179 for a full season and we're now 10 games past the halfway point and they only knock $50 off? I was considering subscribing for the 2nd half, but definitely not at $129.

I'm really bummed - I didn't find out about the preview until today (the day after it's over).

Is there a spot on DISH's website where they normally announce this kind of stuff - or is it kind of just hit and miss? I know Satelliteguys :up is the best place to get the info, but I can't always keep up with all the posts.

schneider21 said:
I'm really bummed - I didn't find out about the preview until today (the day after it's over).

Is there a spot on DISH's website where they normally announce this kind of stuff - or is it kind of just hit and miss? I know Satelliteguys :up is the best place to get the info, but I can't always keep up with all the posts.

Tell me about it i didnt see it untill now, (like it matters) I sub to mlb ei anyhow.... So its no real loss.

Has anyone heard anything about the Extra Innings pricing? As much as I would like to order it for the pennant races over the remainder of the season, I wouldn't feel right spending $129 for just over a third of a season. I believe Directv has the same package available for $109 and even that is a little on the high side. I can't imagine Dish Network is selling many, if any at all, new subscriptions at their $129 rate. Does anyone know whether they might lower it any further?

CubsWin said:
Has anyone heard anything about the Extra Innings pricing? As much as I would like to order it for the pennant races over the remainder of the season, I wouldn't feel right spending $129 for just over a third of a season. I believe Directv has the same package available for $109 and even that is a little on the high side. I can't imagine Dish Network is selling many, if any at all, new subscriptions at their $129 rate. Does anyone know whether they might lower it any further?

I think in just the last couple of days I saw an ad. Dish is still running ads selling extra innnings for the full season $179.

CubsWin said:

They do the same thing for hockey -- the theory being that the last third of the season is the most important with pennant races etc. Both D* and E* have done this for years...I've never seen them offer a second reduction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)