MLB Extra Innings won't re-authorize

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

anderson111

Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
I had purchased the Extra Innings package this season. This past week our area experienced a severe electrical storm and some of my equipment was affected. Long story short my Joey was burned out and a replacement was sent by Dish. When I attempted to connect it the wizzard would not come up. I called Dish and they attempted to flash the signal to me. As it turned out I had another issue with the connected TV and had to connect a spare tv in order to get the Joey up and running. Now that everything is functioning I have lost my MLB Extra Inning package on channels 476. I called support and they tried to re authorize, we disconnected the Joey and rebooted, etc. The package would still not show up on my guide. They said there is nothing else they could do but send a technician out. To make matters worse the technicians in my area are booked up till September 15!!!!! So I have to go 2 weeks in the middle of the pennant race without the premium package I paid for. This just doesn't sound right. This seems like a software issue and signal issue I don't know why a tech would have to come out anyways. Any hints here? Anyone experience the same issue that may be willing to share their solution?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)