MLB Extra Innings

Bushay

Original poster
Jun 16, 2008
Anyone happen to know when Dtv offers their mid season discounted price for EI? I called yesterday and they still want the full season price.

Anyone happen to know when Dtv offers their mid season discounted price for EI? I called yesterday and they still want the full season price.

I would guess that it will be somewhere around the All Star break.
Middle of July, I hope...

Lets see, the MLB package is what $ 199 + 40 for HD, the mid season sub will probably be about $ 169 + ... What a savings for JUST the second half.
It should be like $ 100, but it won't be.

Jimbo

I would guess that it will be somewhere around the All Star break.
Middle of July, I hope...

Lets see, the MLB package is what $ 199 + 40 for HD, the mid season sub will probably be about $ 169 + ... What a savings for JUST the second half.
It should be like $ 100, but it won't be.

Jimbo

Is that true you need to pay extra for HD for EI's? What a bunch of sh*t. That's double dipping

And I thought I always remembered the half season price being $99. But offered later then the all-star break.

Is that true you need to pay extra for HD for EI's? What a bunch of sh*t. That's double dipping

And I thought I always remembered the half season price being $99. But offered later then the all-star break.

It's NOT double dipping, it's basically the same as the NFL SF.

The HD package you normally pay for is for then D* regular programming, look at the EI or NFL package as a premium package or a PPV package.

I could be wrong on the price, but I think I saw that last year and thought that, that was alot of money for the last half of the year.

IF it's $ 99 w/ HD for the second half, I would consider it.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts