MLB Extra Innings

If they did it last season then I am sure they will do it this season.

I hated to do it, but I cancelled MLBEI this year. Pirates suck and the cost is getting out of hand for the number of games I watch. For what I pay I could add another road trip to Pitt or even check out Chicago, Cleveland, Detriot, or Milwaukee to see a game live.

Now if a miracle happens and the Buccos field a team this year, well maybe I'll cave in and sign up again. ;)

I hated to do it, but I cancelled MLBEI this year. Pirates suck and the cost is getting out of hand for the number of games I watch. For what I pay I could add another road trip to Pitt or even check out Chicago, Cleveland, Detriot, or Milwaukee to see a game live.

Now if a miracle happens and the Buccos field a team this year, well maybe I'll cave in and sign up again. ;)

I truly understand. I am sure with the economy tanking this season there will be alot of folks not re-upping. I don't know what I'd do if I had to give it up. It is such a drug-like fix now that it would be nearly impossible to break it.:eek:

I'm just glad I don't have to subscribe to all this extra BS as my loyalties will only allow me to root for the teams that reside 11 miles down the road here in lovely Cleveland, Ohio! :D

Go Tribe!

I'm just glad I don't have to subscribe to all this extra BS as my loyalties will only allow me to root for the teams that reside 11 miles down the road here in lovely Cleveland, Ohio! :D

Go Tribe!

Now I know why you never even HEARD of Mark DeRosa before Dec 31, 2008!!!!:confused::rolleyes:

Go Tribe!

The same goes for me and the Reds!!!...I did have MLBEI for the last half of the season about 6 years ago when I got divorced and even then, I found myself watching very little of it, as most of my time was consumed with the Reds and I had very little time for any other teams!!!...:cool:

I hated to do it, but I cancelled MLBEI this year.

why hate? MLB.TV is far better than MLB EI with every game carried, way cheaper $$$, radio broadcast, and you can wtch your blacked out team in the archives and you have archives to watch any game at yoru convenience.

The same goes for me and the Reds!!!...I did have MLBEI for the last half of the season about 6 years ago when I got divorced and even then, I found myself watching very little of it, as most of my time was consumed with the Reds and I had very little time for any other teams!!!...:cool:

Yeah, I get the Reds on my local RSN so I am not paying for other teams.

why hate? MLB.TV is far better than MLB EI with every game carried, way cheaper $$$, radio broadcast, and you can wtch your blacked out team in the archives and you have archives to watch any game at yoru convenience.

Hmmmm,
Let me see,
Watch the game on my 60" plasma, or my 22" monitor ????

This is a no brainer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)