MLB Extra Innings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I've been getting the authorization error as well, hopefully it works itself out tomorrow for opening day. As far as paying $60 or so more for Extra Innings, it might sound weird but I like the convenience of just turning on the TV and changing channels as opposed to booting up Apple TV or the FireStick and tuning in. I also like the commercials being there instead of a "we'll be right back screen", insane I know. If Extra Innings didn't come with MLB.TV though, which I use on my laptop when I travel I likely wouldn't bother with it, but I like it having it in the old school guide for the $60 premium. I also pay the premium to have Center Ice, albeit I think this is the last time I do that, the lack of HD games on Dish for Canadian matchups or the Canadian feed (which is always better than i.e. Fox Sports Arizona), is becoming a deal breaker. I've noticed even some of the HNIC feeds on Saturday night are not in HD. In this day and age that doesn't make a lot of sense to me when DirectTV always, for the most part as I like to compare, has both feeds in HD.

Reactions: JSheridan
I'm 45 miles from downtown Kansas City and the best I can get is 21.5 MB/s down and 1.5 up. And my phone company says I should consider myself fortunate- there are people in town who can only get 4 MB/s! Rural America is a broadband wasteland.
I'll take that 21mbs, I am 20 miles straight east of Colorado Springs and count myself lucky to get 10/1 DSL from CenturyLink, LTE or cable are non-existent here. That 10/1 is a pipe dream in the evening when everyone gets home and fires up streaming. Still that 10/1 is enough to watch a single stream of MLB.TV or NHL.TV.

You might want to try the activation for MLB.TV again this morning. I signed up for EI through Spectrum so I could watch/record on my TiVo (and get MLB.TV to boot). The activation had been giving me the same error until this morning, but this morning it worked. Hopefully Dish will do the same today for you?

Reactions: Cheddar_Head
Just thought I'd leave this here....

Untitled.jpg

That only works with things like the Apple TV/Roku, correct? It won't work on tablets or mobile devices anymore because of GPS?

Correct. It can also work on a PC if location settings are adjusted. On a rooted or jailbroken phone or tablet, a GPS spoofer app can be installed as well. I have a rooted Android phone with GPS spoof for this reason.

Last edited:
It is very disappointing that the game I am trying to watch is not available.
Is there no free preview this year on Dish????

It does not look like there is a free preview...not listed on the free preview page, nor the free preview channel, and when I try and watch one of the games I get the option to buy.

It does not look like there is a free preview...not listed on the free preview page, nor the free preview channel, and when I try and watch one of the games I get the option to buy.

Same for me. Dish and their greed just keeps getting worse and worse each year. Continue raising prices and giving people less to watch. Pitiful.

Hey guys I want to order the MLB Extra Innings but I have a question.....The Mets are my team....about how many games will I be able to see? Thanks....Oh and they are all in HD?

This raises a question I've had: since Dish doesn't carry SNY as an RSN, do they air the Mets games from SNY as part of EI?

Sometimes. They also sometimes have the YES Yankees feed and NBC Sports Philadelphia Phillies feed. But they look to be feeds from MLB when they do.

Sometimes. They also sometimes have the YES Yankees feed and NBC Sports Philadelphia Phillies feed. But they look to be feeds from MLB when they do.

So, Evil Z06 it sounds like your best bet is to get MLB.tv (if you have a good broadband connection). You can get the single team package for $91.99, or the whole-team package for $118.99. This way you will get to see all Mets games, except any that are nationally televised on ESPN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)