MLB I.Q. trivia show

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Anyone watching this show? I like it so far. All the money goes to the teams charity.

I saw a couple episodes. Some of the questions are really hard...or really obscure :)

I thought the same thing. I had questions where I didn't know any and the only ones who would have known would have been fans of that team and it would have been hard for them too.

yeah but some of the questions they couldnt even name 1

example of one that I did good on....Name the 16 MLB stadiums in use in 1960. I knew almost all of them :)
But then another question was "name the 18 pitchers who won at least 16 games under Tony LaRussa and Dave Duncan"...seriously?

and of course when you're on a show you have brain freeze. The one question was "the top 18 hitters with the most career home runs in the NL"
The one guy was running the table (he needed 9) and brain froze and lost. He forgot Bonds (but I guess some folks want to forget him) ;)

Or the top hit leaders of the 1930's. That's tough.

and of course when you're on a show you have brain freeze. The one question was "the top 18 hitters with the most career home runs in the NL"
The one guy was running the table (he needed 9) and brain froze and lost. He forgot Bonds (but I guess some folks want to forget him) ;)

I didn't think it was NL only ...

no that was the question
The top 18 people with homers in the NL...Thats why Hank Aaron only showed 733 HR instead of 755...the last 22 were as a AL Brewer ;)
Sammy Sosa was another one who had lower amount due to being in the AL too
And guys like Killer weren't even on it since he played int he AL his whole career

no that was the question
The top 18 people with homers in the NL...Thats why Hank Aaron only showed 733 HR instead of 755...the last 22 were as a AL Brewer ;)
Sammy Sosa was another one who had lower amount due to being in the AL too
And guys like Killer weren't even on it since he played int he AL his whole career

True it was.

There was another question that had all HR hitters in it too though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)