MLB...Looking forward to it!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sportsloco, why do you need MLBN in Spanish? looks like you're fluent in English, so subscribe to Choice and you're all set.
I don't think he wants this particular station in Spanish. On the Spanish package, they do include some English channels, such as NHL and NFL.

Being a lifelong Phillies fan (not a front runner). I am glad I DVR'd MLBN from 5:50PM to 7:00. It had a nice Phillies flare to it.

Very impressed with this channel so far. Seems like they put alot of thoughtful planning into it. Glad we got it:up

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I like Costas. And at least he doesn't yell like so many other announcers.

LOL

Glad to see Harold Reynolds back on the air. He got screwed over at ESPN.

It sounds like you don't know the whole story. I'm not saying he should have been fired, but there was a lot more to the story than what was released to the press.

Actually, and I work with some of the people over there, I believe that he did get screwed over there and I too am glad that he is back on the air. Excellent baseball guy!!

I am trying not to watch it this afternoon. I have all these games as part of my 8 DVD set that I just bought.

Sportsloco, why do you need MLBN in Spanish? looks like you're fluent in English, so subscribe to Choice and you're all set.

Tom the reason I don't switch to an english only package is because I would lose Fox Sports en espanol and ESPN Deportes which I don't want to do. I told Directv that it was ridiculous that they had the Golf Channel and NHL Network on Directv Mas and not MLB Net. 95% of hispanics don't care about golf or hockey.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)