MLB Network announces first live game schedule for 2010 MLB Regular Season

damn MLB network is really blowing away the other _____ Networks(NHL, NBA, NFL)

damn MLB network is really blowing away the other _____ Networks(NHL, NBA, NFL)

I don't see this to be that big of a deal.
Yes, it's nice to see them showing Live games but you mentioned the NFL Network.
I don't think you can evenly compare them as the NFL only plays games one day a week and the MLB plays games EVERY day of the week.

Much easier for the MLB to do this.

btw, if I were to guess, I would say that the local teams would have to watch on the regular FSN, so it would be blacked out for those teams markets.

I don't see this to be that big of a deal.
Yes, it's nice to see them showing Live games but you mentioned the NFL Network.
I don't think you can evenly compare them as the NFL only plays games one day a week and the MLB plays games EVERY day of the week.

Much easier for the MLB to do this.
Thursday games are MLB Net produced

btw, if I were to guess, I would say that the local teams would have to watch on the regular FSN, so it would be blacked out for those teams markets.
correct...but I posed the question in the MLB 2010 thread. What happens if they pick up a game that isnt on your local RSN but is on MLB?

Example...Twins play Tigers in May (I think) and FSN Detroit is carrying it. MLB Net already shows they are picking up the feed. FSN North is not doing the game. Will I still get blacked out in MN?

Thursday games are MLB Net produced

correct...but I posed the question in the MLB 2010 thread. What happens if they pick up a game that isnt on your local RSN but is on MLB?

Example...Twins play Tigers in May (I think) and FSN Detroit is carrying it. MLB Net already shows they are picking up the feed. FSN North is not doing the game. Will I still get blacked out in MN?

Thats a good question, can we contact MLB Network about it,or the RSN ?

Maybe I can ask my guy at FSN D ...

edit: Sent him an email, will post back when I get a reply.

Well for spring training if FSN North was doing a game I was blacked out. There were some games that the Twins were in (usually against Boston) that we werent blacked out because only NESN was doing the game

Hope that holds up for the real season :)

30 live games in 30 straight days featuring all 30 teams. That is a damn good idea. Instead of showing the Sox, Yanks, ex over and over, this gives every fan of every team a chance to watch their team play