MLB Network

andygradel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 15, 2005
I was just checking Comcast.com and, as far as I can tell, MLB Network is going to be part of the digital tier and not part of the sports package? Or, have they just not updated the sports pack listings yet?

Here's hoping for digital so I don't have to shell out the extra $5 a month. :)

I was just checking Comcast.com and, as far as I can tell, MLB Network is going to be part of the digital tier and not part of the sports package? Or, have they just not updated the sports pack listings yet?

Here's hoping for digital so I don't have to shell out the extra $5 a month. :)

It is on Ch 271 here in AZ and it is up and running with a preview loop,check out MLBNetwork.com to find your local channel.It is in digital.:up

Last edited:
Apparently Comcast has positioned MLB Network in their Digital Classic tier, which doesn't seem to fit the requirements as defined by MLB Network. It should be available in the basic digital package, which is Digital Starter. Without any contact info on the MLB Network website, I'm not sure who to contact to follow up on this issue.

Apparently Comcast has positioned MLB Network in their Digital Classic tier, which doesn't seem to fit the requirements as defined by MLB Network. It should be available in the basic digital package, which is Digital Starter. Without any contact info on the MLB Network website, I'm not sure who to contact to follow up on this issue.

Contact

Good morning,
I'm trying to find out info for a friend of mine who has Comcast. Does anyone know if MLB is available through Comcast, in East Hampton, CT?? If not would anyone know how I could find out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)