MLB network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
right now its in free preview so you should

after the free preview it will be in AT200 or higher or folks who have the multi-sports pack

Thanks Dish for adding this channel. This has been #1 on my list of channels to be added for years. Now just bring back Voom, namely the Monster Channel and Treasure and i believe your lineup would blow away Direct on every front except for Sunday Ticket (which is VERY overpriced at $300 PLUS bucks for returning subscribers.)

Here is their programming schedule. Look through the various days and see the variety of programming they offer. The best time is during primetime and daytime

MLB Network: TV Schedule

Next live game is Saturday. D-Backs and Giants on the main channel. Twins and Angels on the alternate channel (maybe Dish may open up a temporary channel for the game during that time?)

They show games everyday except Friday's and Sunday's. Many weeks days they show two games
Here is the schedule for tonite's (Friday, 9/2/11) 7:00 p.m. Pennant Chase Baseball Live [#PennantChase] Texas Rangers @ Boston Red Sox or Chicago White Sox @ Detroit Tigers (subject to black out in local areas)
10:00 p.m. Pennant Chase Baseball Live [#PennantChase] Arizona Diamondbacks @ San Francisco Giants or Minnesota Twins @ Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (subject to blackout in local areas)

AT200 is pretty equivalent to DirecTV's Choice package. AT120 is comparable to DirecTV's Select package.
Really? According to their website, Choice is 150 channels and Select isn't even an option (not advertised). Direct considers their Choice package as their basic package and it does have MLB Network

Here is the schedule for tonite's (Friday, 9/2/11) 7:00 p.m. Pennant Chase Baseball Live [#PennantChase] Texas Rangers @ Boston Red Sox or Chicago White Sox @ Detroit Tigers (subject to black out in local areas)
10:00 p.m. Pennant Chase Baseball Live [#PennantChase] Arizona Diamondbacks @ San Francisco Giants or Minnesota Twins @ Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (subject to blackout in local areas)
Cool. Two games tonight.
MLB Net 4pm Pacific: Rangers and Sox
MLB Net Alternate 4pm Pacific: ChiSox and Tigers

MLB Net 7pm Pacific: DBacks and Giants
MLB Net Alternate 7pm Pacific: Twins and Angels

Those in certain regions will see the games on the main channel and those in other regions will see the alternate feed (If Dish turns on the alternate feed)

Really? According to their website, Choice is 150 channels and Select isn't even an option (not advertised). Direct considers their Choice package as their basic package and it does have MLB Network

I know that they consider Choice their basic package. But AT200 is pretty equivalent to Choice and AT120 is pretty equivalent to Select in both pricing and programming options.

No offense intended to those that do enjoy it, but if I start getting concerned about a watching a baseball game shown on an alternate MLBN channel, please shoot me.

No offense intended to those that do enjoy it, but if I start getting concerned about a watching a baseball game shown on an alternate MLBN channel, please shoot me.
But it is a nice option when the alternate game maybe the one you may want to watch, or a nice option during the pennant race. It is better than 3 hours of a blank screen

I know that they consider Choice their basic package. But AT200 is pretty equivalent to Choice and AT120 is pretty equivalent to Select in both pricing and programming options.
Good point.

Interesting thing is I cannot find any info about Select on their website at all. I guess they do not want people signing up for it

I understand blackout rules, and I think I'd get the Red Sox-Rangers game tonight, as here in Michigan, we'll have the Tigers game locally. But, if the Tiger game was the primary game, what channel is the alternate game on? I might have missed that in the 10 pages of posts since yesterday:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts