MLB playoff on FS1

I don't care either way.

Not a big baseball fan, I wish NYC was annexed from the rest of the state, don't care much of the present day city of Boston or their teams, but I always liked this cover.

Don't get me wrong. Boy did I enjoy the 18-Oops Patriots and following the epic September 2012 Red Sox collapse, but primarily for one reason. The cockiness and classlessness of Boston sports fans who count their chickens before they hatch. Both instances were a nice slap in the face back to reality. On the other hand to all of the haters, I say shut the hell up. Don't care about football anymore, but everyone here hates Tom Brady because he's made fools of the Bills for the better part of the past two decades. But everyone knows damn well that if given the option they'd trade their sorry coach-quarterback combo for Brady-Belichick. Also enjoyed watching the 2004 ALCS when the Yankees were up 3 - 0, and had their own collapse.

In short I hate both NYC and Boston, the cities and their teams equally.

4e7a5bb1ecad04e82b000012
Brady hasn't made fools of the Bills, the Bills have made fools of themselves, but hopefully, those dark days are behind us

Thank you DISH for bringing FS1 back so we could watch the mighty Savages..err, Yankees strike out.

Do playoff losers get rings?

Yankee strategy:
Live by the bullpen
Die by the bullpen

Don't know why you got the impression I'm a Mariner fan. I'm not even an Astros fan.

I cheer for whoever is playing the Yankees :clapping

Well, you'll have to wait until next season to cheer then.

Reactions: HipKat
Yep!

View attachment 141225

It's not that the Pats cheat so much as the refs give them a LOT of favorable calls, especially when it comes to Marsha, I mean Brady
Spoken like a true Patriot Hater.

The NFL refs suck evenly with every team. Trust me, the NFL doesn't want the Patriots to be the dynasty, and Roger's head was up Payton Manning's (explative) for so long. There is not any conspiracy to help the Patriots. Simply put, Belichick and Brady are a once in a lifetime anomaly.

I don't care either way.

Not a big baseball fan, I wish NYC was annexed from the rest of the state, don't care much of the present day city of Boston or their teams, but I always liked this cover.

Don't get me wrong. Boy did I enjoy the 18-Oops Patriots and following the epic September 2012 Red Sox collapse, but primarily for one reason. The cockiness and classlessness of Boston sports fans who count their chickens before they hatch. Both instances were a nice slap in the face back to reality. On the other hand to all of the haters, I say shut the hell up. Don't care about football anymore, but everyone here hates Tom Brady because he's made fools of the Bills for the better part of the past two decades. But everyone knows damn well that if given the option they'd trade their sorry coach-quarterback combo for Brady-Belichick. Also enjoyed watching the 2004 ALCS when the Yankees were up 3 - 0, and had their own collapse.

In short I hate both NYC and Boston, the cities and their teams equally.

4e7a5bb1ecad04e82b000012
Keep one thing in mind, being a Boston sports fan was a disgrace for the 90s. All teams virtually sucked, with the exception of the 96 Patriots who made it to Super Bowl 31, but lost to the Packers. We were equivalent to Cleveland. The one thing I learned over the last 20 years was once you watch your city achieve the impossible, everyone becomes petualant and jealous babies over the success. Then you realize how much you were a petulant and jealous baby. I now don't like the Yankees simply due to a rivalry. I have no issue when they have success. I'm at peace. I had no issue when the Patriots lost to the Eagles, and when the Bruins lost to the Blues. I congratulate those teams for finally reaching success.

Simply put, Belichick and Brady are a once in a lifetime anomaly.

Pretty much agree, more Belichick than Brady. Brady doesn't do any better than average when under pressure, but by halftime Belichick has it figured out and all is well again. He has a way of getting the most out of everyone, not to mention being a great football mind.

Madden said one time that there are a lot of great football strategists out there and a lot of great motivators. Every now and then you find someone who does both really well, and they are successful for a long time.

Cowboy fans thought they had something similar in the early 90's with Jimmie Johnson and Aikman. Many believe they could have done the same dynasty thing with ten Super Bowls or so. That's why Jerry Jones is so hated in Texas. He destroyed that with his ego. Well, everything has changed since 1995. New stadium, new players, new coaches, new uniforms, new cheerleaders, new fans, just the GM is the same and they haven't been to a Super Bowl since.

Reactions: The Fat Man
Yankee strategy:
Live by the bullpen
Die by the bullpen

Don't know why you got the impression I'm a Mariner fan. I'm not even an Astros fan.

I cheer for whoever is playing the Yankees :clapping
So 28 of your teams
Spoken like a true Patriot Hater.

The NFL refs suck evenly with every team. Trust me, the NFL doesn't want the Patriots to be the dynasty, and Roger's head was up Payton Manning's (explative) for so long. There is not any conspiracy to help the Patriots. Simply put, Belichick and Brady are a once in a lifetime anomaly.
The problem with Patriots fans is that you're not able to see the bias, which is natural, but there's a reason why you hear SO many people yelling at the screen "If that was against Brady, he'd be _________", And playing them twice a year, AFC East teams know it all too well

Yankees should hire Brady as a consultant. He knows a thing or two about winning championships.
:hiding

Not a Pat lover or hater but have always been impressed with Brady and company because they seem to figure out how to win even when not the most talented team on the field. Belicheck can take a washed-up player and turn him into a great player because he knows players' strengths and weaknesses so well. I do think Pats get more breaks than other teams when it comes to penalties called or missed.

Reactions: brownover
It's easier to be great when any player that breathes on him gets a 15 yrd personal foul...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)