MLB playoff on FS1

Houston is very good obviously but the Yankees are beating themselves too.

Ummm, 27 titles. Get back to me when you guys catch up......

:Yawn:

They have become a little more like the Knicks, only notable for their past. Can't knock this year I think they overachieved till now.
But sports is "what have you done for me lately?"

Keep in mind, as far as I can see, I'm the only guy in this thread that's from NY, but agreed, recent history has been tough

84a926326f930e13e3d33d987b0dad78.jpg
bc7828fed65b42c849ebf2ac79740444.jpg
That was then
This is now :)
Last I checked, these were still relevant and current

I love NY Sports fans. Baseball, "Yankees have the most titles. Don't hate a winner." Football, "I hate the Patriots, they only win because they cheat." 27 titles, but only one this century. Babe Ruth, Lou Garig, and Mickey Mantle are irrelevant. Heck, Derek Jeter is as well.

I love NY Sports fans. Baseball, "Yankees have the most titles. Don't hate a winner." Football, "I hate the Patriots, they only win because they cheat." 27 titles, but only one this century. Babe Ruth, Lou Garig, and Mickey Mantle are irrelevant. Heck, Derek Jeter is as well.
Yep!

efb0e98982cd79e2b2cd76eeb24a0c4f.jpg

It's not that the Pats cheat so much as the refs give them a LOT of favorable calls, especially when it comes to Marsha, I mean Brady

Reactions: brownover
I don't care either way.

Not a big baseball fan, I wish NYC was annexed from the rest of the state, don't care much of the present day city of Boston or their teams, but I always liked this cover.

Don't get me wrong. Boy did I enjoy the 18-Oops Patriots and following the epic September 2012 Red Sox collapse, but primarily for one reason. The cockiness and classlessness of Boston sports fans who count their chickens before they hatch. Both instances were a nice slap in the face back to reality. On the other hand to all of the haters, I say shut the hell up. Don't care about football anymore, but everyone here hates Tom Brady because he's made fools of the Bills for the better part of the past two decades. But everyone knows damn well that if given the option they'd trade their sorry coach-quarterback combo for Brady-Belichick. Also enjoyed watching the 2004 ALCS when the Yankees were up 3 - 0, and had their own collapse.

In short I hate both NYC and Boston, the cities and their teams equally.

4e7a5bb1ecad04e82b000012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts