MLB Preparing To Suspend At Least 20 Players In Biogenesis Scandal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Many of them, yes. But they are now going to present the actual suspension. Most will probably get suspended.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

ESPN is now breaking the news as well. Looks like many key players will be out for a while.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Warren Cromartie brought up a VERY interesting point this morning. This list contains almost all players from Latin American. Has MLB done anything about speaking to alot of these players at the minor league levelabout the importance of staying clean? I would have to think that the veterans of this list have been on this for a while. This could not have been something that they were suddenly doing it.

I thought that Melky Cabrera had already been punished with a suspension? Are they going to suspend him again for the same "crime?"
...and what about Braun? His fine was dropped on a technicality. Is that like being found not guilty and then being recharged for the same crime (double jeopardy)?

Warren Cromartie brought up a VERY interesting point this morning. This list contains almost all players from Latin American. Has MLB done anything about speaking to alot of these players at the minor league levelabout the importance of staying clean? I would have to think that the veterans of this list have been on this for a while. This could not have been something that they were suddenly doing it.
Or it could be the fact that like most things done that are more prevalent in one culture than another, the simple fact that certain cultures share and do things together because they have other things in common.

Or it could be the fact that like most things done that are more prevalent in one culture than another, the simple fact that certain cultures share and do things together because they have other things in common.

Good point. Or one sees it among their cultural peers and probably thinks...'it must be ok if he is doing'.

...and what about Braun? His fine was dropped on a technicality. Is that like being found not guilty and then being recharged for the same crime (double jeopardy)?
I'm not sure about the timeline, but it's got to be a case of the same type of "crime", but another criminal offense.

Just because someone is found not guilty of a murder, that doesn't mean they can't be charged with another murder....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)