MLB.TV/ ROKU Player (Not till later )

i use playontv and i only have a 3 mb line sd looks great on this. and its only software based

Yeah it works well on my 6 mb connection as well. I tried it through the HR-20, the PS3, and the 360. All worked fine. It did seem that I got better PQ through the PS3 on HD material. SD was comparable on all three.

SD is not dvd quality, but it seemed to be at least equal to (if not better in some cases) than Sat sd.

I do like the option to have it all accessible through the DVR. That was a welcome surprise.

hi,

i got my new roku player the other day and have it all set up, very easy to do. works great, watching my free movies from netflixs.

I just hope this all works great when baseball start next monday

Anyone else try to access the MLB Channel on their Roku and see a message about checking back in mid-April for a software updated to enable it?

Check the Roku website. It says mid-April on there, too. I can't believe they won't have it ready for opening day.

I just called Roku and they told me Mid April. These people at Roku have No clue the season starts Monday afternoon

I hope this is not going to happen

Check the Roku website. It says mid-April on there, too. I can't believe they won't have it ready for opening day.

My Roku now says this. It didn't last night. I guess my box is slow updating. Not being ready for opening day is unacceptable. I hate having to watch on my computer screen. Very uncomfortable.

Yep, thats new. Roku or MLB dropped the ball on this one. I purchased the Roku Box for my MLB.TV subscription!

My roku box still say the same thing come back Mid April to watch MLB

both Roku and MLBTV drop the Ball big time.

I have left messsage on mlbtv forum and get no message back from the mlb people

it is a joke

MLBTV HAS LIED TO EVERYONE WHEN THERE ADD SAY WATCH ALL GAMES LIVE ON YOUR ROKU PLAYER

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MLBTV AND THEY SAID END OF APRIL

WHAT A JOKE AND A GUTLESS COMPANY

I SEE BIG LAW SUITE AND ALSO MORE BAD PRESS FOR MLBTV

MLBTV&ROKU LIED About LIVE GAMES

just off the phone with mlbtv and people with the roku player can not watch live game till no end of april.

MLBTV has lied again and again, there add on the web site say Watch all games live on your roku player.

what a joke this all is

MLBTV will get very bad press again this yr about this

Yes they did have MLB last year and it WORKED. I have directv and "moved" to NY to see the Yankees, but the few games that are on My9 (instead of YES), I use the Roku player for. It worked nicely even though last year it showed Beta.

this is just crazy. Didn't Roku have MLB last year? Not having it for opening day is a joke. I guess I'll hold off on getting the player since that was the main reason i was buying one.

Well, it gets even better folks. Not only will I not be able to view the MLB games through the Roku box for weeks, I'm not even going to be able to view the games in HD, via the website, any time soon. It seems the plug-in you need to get the HD is not compatible with Windows 7. Isn't that a hoot! I may be looking into getting a refund real soon. This is an absolute joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)