MLB Update: Atlanta Braves TV for DirecTV 2008

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
727 message here in metro Atlanta. Only HD option locally is OTA. Why is the HD feed available everywhere but here, especially since we can get the SD feed via D*?

727 message here in metro Atlanta. Only HD option locally is OTA. Why is the HD feed available everywhere but here, especially since we can get the SD feed via D*?

Thats the same message I am getting here in Nashville, which I think is in the Braves regional market... I don't know why we are getting black'd out on HD when everyone else can see it.

Thats the same message I am getting here in Nashville, which I think is in the Braves regional market... I don't know why we are getting black'd out on HD when everyone else can see it.

The only HD feed for this game that I see is the 741-1 feed which is from FSN Pitttsburgh not the Peachtree feed. So if D*'s following the rule that the out ot market feeds for in market games is blacked out that's why you're not seeing it. And yes, Nashvills is shown as being the Braves market.

The only HD feed for this game that I see is the 741-1 feed which is from FSN Pitttsburgh not the Peachtree feed. So if D*'s following the rule that the out ot market feeds for in market games is blacked out that's why you're not seeing it. And yes, Nashvills is shown as being the Braves market.

Why aren't they carring the Peachtree HD feed. it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that they are using the out-of-market HD feed, when the game is in Atlanta.

Why aren't they carring the Peachtree HD feed. it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that they are using the out-of-market HD feed, when the game is in Atlanta.

Since this was all fairly recently set up (seeing Satelliteracer post over at DNSTalk) maybe they need to do more work to get the feed for uplink. You might want to check with D* and see what they say.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)