MLBEI Superfan - What Happend To The HD Games ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lucky

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
New York
I subscribe to the MLBEI Superfan package. I was watching several game in HD this afternoon, and now all the HD channels are being blocked. I still have the mix channel on 720, which is supposed to be part of the Superfan, but all the games on HD channels (the -1 channels are being blocked. Can someone please let me know if they are still getting the HD channels on their superfan package ? I would appreciate knowing if it is just my account that is being blocked or a system problem before I call. Thanks for the help.

Everything seems to be fine here as well. I am watching Seattle vs. Baltimore in HD on 724-1 FSN Northwest HD. Chi. Cubs @ Pittsburgh in HD on 723-1 PSN Pittsburgh seems to come in fine as well. Last night everything was working as well. You should call them up. GL.

I had to give the a call, and they reprogrammed my receivers, and the HD games popped in. Thanks for the help.

I have been on the phone 3 times over the past few days and still I can't get the extended HD channels. I also have the SuperFan and HD packages. I get the sound and a black screen. It will then revert back to the GameMix and rotate thru the regular channels and the HD ones. It is very frustrating. Now, after that is all said, I do not live in the area where my service is. I "moved" to LA last year so I could get my local stations to watch the Dodgers when they wern't on the EI package. I would hope it wasn't this but a technical problem that could be addressed. They haven't once mentioned reprogramming the reciever and didn't know if this would help. I have reset the receiever a number of times with no help. I do not have the reciever hooked up to a phone line because I didn't know if they could tell location this way. Any ideas? I have a HR-20 hooked via HDMI cable. Thanks

Any ideas? I have a HR-20 hooked via HDMI cable. Thanks
Try resetting your receiver. If that doesn't get yur picture back on the HD game channels, then get back on the phone with technical support and ask them to resend the signal. Tell them that you want your channels up and you aren't getting off the phone until you do.

When asking them to resend the signal, what should I tell them to do? Their answer this am was to schedule an appt to have somone come out to the house to see if they could fix. Well, naturally I can't have them come out because of the "move". I have tried resetting multiple times with no help. Would having them send out authorizations for all of my programming help? I didn't think just because I don't have the reciever where they think it is would be a problem. Last year I was able to watch HD games on the 2 channels they had designated for this, so recieving HD signals shouldn't be a problem. Thanks

Well, I answered my own question and figured it out on y own. I am not a regular sub for Direct so I am not use to the guide. I made the mistake of NOT looking at the bottom of the guide that has the HDTV stations!!!!! I went there out of curiosity and low and behold there they were!!!! All of the MLBHD stations with the -1 extension. I went to a game in progress and HD!!!! I just couldn't believe that no one at Direct even asked me to check there. They kept wanting to send out a tech for a visit $$$$$$$ I am just glad this is OK because I even get the local KCAL in HD, 600 miles away! Thanks

Well, I answered my own question and figured it out on y own. I am not a regular sub for Direct so I am not use to the guide. I made the mistake of NOT looking at the bottom of the guide that has the HDTV stations!!!!! I went there out of curiosity and low and behold there they were!!!! All of the MLBHD stations with the -1 extension. I went to a game in progress and HD!!!! I just couldn't believe that no one at Direct even asked me to check there. They kept wanting to send out a tech for a visit $$$$$$$ I am just glad this is OK because I even get the local KCAL in HD, 600 miles away! Thanks
Shodobe,
One thing you might want to do is go into your menu and change the setting for your channel list. Add the setting to "Hide SD Duplicates" if you have not already. However, this will not apply to the sports "-1" channels as those ones are for games only and not for the channel in general.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)