MMA on CBS

Truthfully, I think the women's fight was the best fight of the night. I'd rather see Gina Carano fight than kimbo slice anyday of the week.

Truthfully, I think the women's fight was the best fight of the night. I'd rather see Gina Carano fight than kimbo slice anyday of the week.

Isn't she one of those new 'American Gladiators?"

BTW, you're a Rangers fan. Why don't you post more often? After all, Mr. Hamilton is doing to baseballs what Gina would do to me- beat them in a brutal and quick fashion.

Yea the chick fight was the best of the night and yes she is "Crush" from American Gladiators. She is the one who is undefeated in the joust.

I watched some of it. Never really watched a full MMA thingy and after watching those couple of fights getting stopped early I thought to myself "yeah...and they say wrestling's rigged" :D

I watched some of it. Never really watched a full MMA thingy and after watching those couple of fights getting stopped early I thought to myself "yeah...and they say wrestling's rigged" :D

It was entertaining card...UNTIL...the Kimbo Slice fight! You KNEW FULL WELL that Kimbo was given EVERY CHANCE in the world to pull that fight off. And I like Kimbo Slice.

Is it me or was the ear exploding(Somewhere in the world...Mike Tyson's mouth was watering.....:D) more grotesque than the previous fight's 4 inch gash in the head? The one that was stopped due to an eye gouge....

Yea the chick fight was the best of the night and yes she is "Crush" from American Gladiators. She is the one who is undefeated in the joust.

She is undefeated in all her events on there.

Kimbo's fight should of been stopped the round before for him not doing anything to defend himself, they gave him the fight. Its not the first, or last time, that someone is given extra leeway because the promoters/TV want them to win.

Otherwise it was a very entertaining card, the early fights went too fast, the announcers were way over the top annoying, thank god for DVR so we just skipped to the fights. I cant wait to see more women fighting, that was the most action by far, but the fight of the night had to be the title fight stopped early, it was a war, and either guy could win it, but thats a great boon for CBS, the rematch will be on one of the next cards and they can get more viewers by marketing that.

The fight I would love to see, is Kimbo Slice vs Brock Lesnar, 2 Raw MMA fighters with great power and potential, too bad it wont happen for a long time if ever...

I watched.. it was ok... I also think there were a couple of fights they stopped too soon. I think it is because it was on "network" tv and they were trying to prevent it from looking too brutal. It's a shame though, true MMA fans will not continue to tune in to these events if they let that happen every time it is on "network" television.

Kimbo is now exposed. He was very lucky to have that win placed in his hands.

In my opinion, the fights on Sunday night (VS.) were much better than the fights on Saturday (CBS) though {Excluding the Robby Lawler fight}. The Urijah Faber vs. Jens -Little Evil - Pulver fight lived up to the hype. Actually.. there were several great fights Sunday.

I'm sure it will be repeated if you missed this one on VS.