Mobee Magic Bar Battery + Charger Station for your Apple Wireless Keyboard or Magic Trackpad

I don't have any of their products, but I've heard of the wireless charging mat for the iPhone. While this looks interesting, I use two pair of NiMH AA cells in rotation for my Magic Trackpad. I get maybe two - three months between changing the AA cells and putting them in the charger for a day.

What I wouldn't mind wound be a USB-wired replacement for the battery compartment on the Magic Trackpad to eliminate the swapping. No need to carry signaling over the USB, just use it for powering the trackpad and the normal Bluetooth would do the rest.

I've not used it, but Mobee has a good reputation. It's intriguing, but it won't work for my layout.

The Henge Dock works pretty well, assuming you don't use the Magic Trackpad on a windows machine (native). It has problems with left/right click after a while. This isn't a problem in MacOS or in Windows via a Parallels virtual machine. It is a problem if you boot and run Windows natively.

I do like having the keyboard and trackpad as one combined solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)