Mobile apps not always updating.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

cypherstream

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
PA
Hello all. I have both Tapatalk and the satellite guys reader app installed on my iPhone 7+. I have instances where in Tapatalk I have a notice that there is a reply to a subscribed thread but when I go to that thread it's not updated at all. Then today I have been getting multiple push notifications from the SatelliteGuys reader app saying who replied to a post. I will go into these notifications and I'm taken to the correct thread but it is not updated. I then navigate to that thread on Tapatalk and it IS updated. So for mobile use it seems both apps are required as one may show different updated threads while the other does not.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Ok both apps saw this update. I like the mobile view of the page in iPhone safari but I get random pop ups like "Congratulations your are the winner of blah blah blah..." It reminds me of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode called WWWYZZERDD which can be seen here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts