Modern Family

Skyhi

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2007
NE Ohio
Is anybody else watching this show? In my opinion, its the funniest show a network has put out in years.

Is anybody else watching this show? In my opinion, its the funniest show a network has put out in years.

It cracks me up!!! Ed O'Neill is hysterical. I love Manny, too. I've watched every episode twice in case I missed something while howling.:D
Fave Manny line: "My Dad was struck by lightning. That's why he can drink as much as he wants."

i really enjoy this show as well. Has me laughing every week. Also like the middle which comes on right before it.

Mitchell and Cam may be my favorite couple on TV. I keep thinking this show is too well written to last.

I'm liking Cougar Town as well, so that's a good hour of comedy.

Watched the last two episodes last night (Hawaii and the Family Picture). Both excellent episodes. This show gets better and better.

Am I really the first to suggest that Phil is the best character?

Over the season his character has been just too fuuny, I just think when you have such a strong cast, one character does not stand above the rest. I was telling a coworker the other day, when the folks who made this show went shopping to the other networks, how could they have missed this show!!

One show over the summer a show that I will watch the reruns!!

It was the best one yet. Sofia's acting is noticeably improved, not that is was ever bad, just better now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)