MOD's and Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neutron said:
You'll have to forgive me. I posted my response towards the end of my shift this morning.

I cannot be held responsible for what I do after being up 20 hours, lol. :D

I do but, is it not cooler being one of the "UN" Forgiven?:up

I always answer any PMs as soon as I see them and as quick as I can too. As a side note sometimes I stay up for 30-40 hours as I tend to get a "little" manic at specific times of the year. I never sleep more though so its just manic but its not superbad I just lose track of time lol.

LonghornXP said:
I always answer any PMs as soon as I see them and as quick as I can too. As a side note sometimes I stay up for 30-40 hours as I tend to get a "little" manic at specific times of the year. I never sleep more though so its just manic but its not superbad I just lose track of time lol.

Bi-polar, manic depressive maybe? I think you found your nich here!:cool:

Indy said:
Bi-polar, manic depressive maybe? I think you found your nich here!:cool:

I've never been depressed (since I was 16) and if I had to say I had something it would only be just the manic side. Sometimes you get very interested in a subject and you just don't stop for a very longtime. For example when I started my website I spent off and on 30 hours working on it for the most part. Speaking of my website it sure needs updating and I'm looking at a complete change in the layout as for some reason I'm hating it but that won't get done until I have more time. Its summer and that means I'm hardly ever at the computer. Once winter starts I'll have more time on the computer all nice and warm.

That's cool, I get the same way if a project really interests me. I will stay with it lost in time until I can't see anymore. Must be the inventive side of our soles perhaps.

I have never met any of the staff here---though I was once a staff member myself---but when iIPM any of them they always respond promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)