Mods Have All The Fun

Status
Please reply by conversation.
it is an option :)

I guess the main reason why I do it (close threads) is because some posts then get really out of hand and not necessary. They're morons for asking how to steal and we just don't tolerate it. :D

This will continue to go on until Dish and Bell change the data stream. Like Direct TV did. Dish is back up with FTS same as Bell. I hope they have something stronger down the road to compete with the signal theft. Until this month i had been a Dish Customer for 10 years now i am trying Comcast right now. I ran a quick search thru my Quicken program and i have paid to Dish almost $8000.00 Since i started. And this psses me off that some people think they should get it for fr..:mad:

Diamond Jim said:
Dave,

How in the hell do you expect me to concentrate on you post with that avatar bouncing around like that!!!!!!;):) :p

Blame that on Scott:)

Diamond Jim said:
Dave,

How in the hell do you expect me to concentrate on you post with that avatar bouncing around like that!!!!!!;):) :p

All zoomed and focused here. No problem at all!

<bbbrrrrrr>I'm sorry what were we talking about..... :D :D

I've noted quite a rise in the number of these type of posts. Almost a record # in the last couple weeks.

Are people really *that* stupid? (Don't answer that.. :p )

I think I'd rather pay $120+ a month for uninterrupted legitimate service and not have to keep peeking out the window to see if the law is on my doorstep.

As much fun as that would be, Iceberg and Pete are on top of these posts soon after they get posted. I can only look at this site during my lunch break or at night. Closing threads right away prevents people from being able to answer the hack question. I think it's better to shut it down before it gets out of hand.

I guess one solution would be to have the mods monitor the posts and edit all hack talk and let us reply. If anyone replies with actual hacking information, the mods can ban that person too :)

I know what you mean! I am totally fed up dealing with HACKERS all together, way too much time and effort is being spent on the subject when we are all here to talk about LEGAL FTA!

Just not interested in hacking in any form what so ever!

Although it would be nice to let off some steam on the thieves, I think letting us have free rein on the hackers would end up negatively affecting the general attitude of what I consider to be the best forum on the internet.

A quick death to them and their posts is likely the best thing in the long run.

mark_calgary said:
Although it would be nice to let off some steam on the thieves, I think letting us have free rein on the hackers would end up negatively affecting the general attitude of what I consider to be the best forum on the internet.

A quick death to them and their posts is likely the best thing in the long run.

:up :up Well put!:up :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)