MOJO and CSNBA in HD

Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area

I got the $5 sports package just so I could get CSNBA in HD since I already had the HD package....and then of course found out that Dish never got this channel.....hope they get it before baseball season is over....:confused:

Also, if they got Comcast Sportsnet Plus that'd be a nice addition (not sure if that channel has a HD equivalent or not...)...

Mojo & Csnba

Well in one of the Dish Tech Chats last Oct. or so they said probably by end of year we should get FSN since that has way passed us and now it has changed to Comcast Sports Net who knows when we will get it. It's a money issue because I emailed FSN back then and he said it was is Dish's hands now to add it.
I want MOJO and watch the show 'Three Sheets' I guess I will watch it next month when I go back to Vegas to visit a friend.

I got the $5 sports package just so I could get CSNBA in HD since I already had the HD package....and then of course found out that Dish never got this channel.....hope they get it before baseball season is over....:confused:

If you're a Giants fan, isn't the season over already? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)