Mojo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jstexas

Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
I've gathered that MOJO is owned by the cable operators. Any rumors of them releasing for DirecTV? I like the channel but wouldn't switch to cable to get it. DirecTV HD is just too nice.

Mojo was at one time rumored for Dish Network, in fact it was uplinked at one point, but never launched.

There has been ZERO word of Mojo coming to DirecTV.

It is a cable run exclusive - and would probably be overpriced if the satellite companies wanted it.

MOJO is owned by InDemand, which is basically a company that is made up of all the major cable providers. I wouldn't hold your breath for MOJO on Satellite.

FWIW, I had Mojo on cable and NEVER watched it. I don't miss it in the least. What little programming they had wasn't all that impressive.

Just my $0.02

FWIW, I had Mojo on cable and NEVER watched it. I don't miss it in the least. What little programming they had wasn't all that impressive.

Just my $0.02
I had it when I was with Comcast, and it seemed that there were a couple dozen programs in their library -- period. After SEVERAL months, a couple of those would go away and a couple of new ones would take theirplace.

In the couple of years that I had it, I watched, maybe, 3 or 4 things on it.

Just my $0.02
Best thing they have is they show some Howard TV shows in HD late at night. Check the listings because I don't know when exactly they do that. I do know it's late at night. ;p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts