when we gettin MOJO on DTV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
WELCOME to the site.

No word on MOJO, no sat providers have it, although Dish had been rumored at one point, never heard anything about MOJO coming to D*.

WGN, is frequently requested, but no word on it coming. Another users said a contact at WGN said D* has not approaced them about the HD superstation as of yet, for what it is worth.

I hope they pickup WGN soon, given 80 HD Cubs games and many White sox games too.

Yeah, I had Mojo when I had Brighthouse cable. Trust me, you are not missing anything on this channel. Even before when it was named INHD it was a worthless channel programming wise.

Considering its just the renamed iNHD (by Comcast), who really cares? They don't have much if anything new to offer; they need DirecTV far more than DirecTV needs them at this point.

Considering its just the renamed iNHD (by Comcast), who really cares? They don't have much if anything new to offer; they need DirecTV far more than DirecTV needs them at this point.

They used to carry out of market mlb games, but that was when they were INHD. I don't know what they have now for programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)