MOJODH should be next for a new HD channel

itsmetk

Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
Let's get Dish to add MOJOHD to our line up:up. I saw MOJOHD while visiting a friend in Vegas. It's a great channel with especialy the show 'THREE SHEETS'. Check out their site. Home | MOJO

Its very unlikely and not because Dish is not interested. Dish tried to add it when it was INHD but the cable companies that controlled it prevented it.

INHD (now MOJO) was a HD filler channel that was of use when there were only 4 HD channels in existence. So it helped cable companies put something in their HD lineup. Now with dozens of HD channels about to launch, Mojo will be next to worthless in its value to pad a HD lineup.

No sports at all. I have it on cable and it sucks. It was much better when it was INHD.

Agreed, INHD and INHD2 were better than the newer joining of the two, Mojo. I was paying $6/mo to my cable company for their HD PAK and $20/mo for HD with Dish. All the channels in my cable HD Pak were also a part of my Dish HD package except for Mojo. I had no love loss having Mojo turned off in my home. It sucks.

Careful what you wish for, he who visited a friend in Vegas and is wishing for Mojo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)