momentary freeze

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
I have started noticing that I am having momentary freezes with my 625. I know that an ocassional freeze is to be expected, but it seems like I am having more than normal. Is this the beginning of hardware problems.....cabling, lnb, etc?

Join the club. I have the 522 and I've been seeing it as far back as March. The picture will just hang for a second while the audio remains unaffected then everything jumps to normal. I'll skip back to replay the scene and it plays without interruption. Others have have noticed it even after replacing the receiver.
I have started noticing that I am having momentary freezes with my 625. I know that an ocassional freeze is to be expected, but it seems like I am having more than normal. Is this the beginning of hardware problems.....cabling, lnb, etc?

I don't want to say I'm glad others are experiencing the same symptom, but I don't really want to make any changes until this fall. Then I want to upgrade to HD, but I want the Eastern Arc package, since it seems 129 has problems.

Just adding my two cents. I also have been seeing these very brief pauses when watching live tv on my DVR 625. I just figured it was something on the uplink end or satellite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)