Monday December 14th Charlie Chat: VIP 922?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
When has DISH ever had a new receiver be released in time for Christmas? They miss the boat every year at this time because they either are working out bugs or they don't have any in the ware house or on back order.... Yada ,yada, yada.

I suspect we'll be happier with the delay than a premature release.

Darn, everyone keeps asking what I want for Christmas.

Guess switching to Dish and this 922 will have to wait till next year.

922 release

I am a dns tech and at our last meeting I was informed that we are training on the 922 in a couple of weeks. and they are talking about mid february for the release will update when I hear more.

PS it will be a $200 fee to get one

is anyone concerned about adware getting placed on your tv now? this thing will have wifi with a web browser. how long before we just start getting pop up ads in the middle of our shows from advertisers who figured out how to make them work on the 922 os?

Is that $200 price for existing customers or new subscribers? And is the $10/month DVR fee on top of the normal DVR fee?

Dumb question. Most existing customers won't see this receiver for a month to a month and a half bare minimum. There WILL be an equipment shortage, as with every release (Look, again, I'm stating it right here, for the umpteenth time. Don't act surprised later!)

It'll probably go same price for both once released for existings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts