Monday Night Favre reaches new low

You know I was watching the Mets and Monday Night Raw during the Jets game and maybe saw a couple of plays. From what I'm hearing I was better off watching the Mets and Raw.
Actually, I did hear Tirico say something to the effect of "We never talk about Brett Favre" and then they laughed and I think talked about Favre. I think the problem is that ESPN knows they talk about Favre but they don't care. The more you take them to task, the more they talk about him.

Thank goodness this is the ONLY time the Jets are scheduled on 'Monday Night Football.'

Next week is Ravens/Steelers- HD MM, ramy, and brainfry will probably be upset with the Ratbird/Steeler hyping.

Thank goodness this is the ONLY time the Jets are scheduled on 'Monday Night Football.'

Next week is Ravens/Steelers- HD MM, ramy, and brainfry will probably be upset with the Ratbird/Steeler hyping.

You watch, they'll get "flexed" into a Sunday night game even if they're 3-7.

You know I was watching the Mets and Monday Night Raw during the Jets game and maybe saw a couple of plays. From what I'm hearing I was better off watching the Mets and Raw.
Actually, I did hear Tirico say something to the effect of "We never talk about Brett Favre" and then they laughed and I think talked about Favre. I think the problem is that ESPN knows they talk about Favre but they don't care. The more you take them to task, the more they talk about him.

You guy's are dreaming if you think only ESPN does the Farve lovefest, the networks do as well.

Jimbo

Jimbo, totally agree with you. ALL THE NETWORKS do it but it seems like ESPN lays it on thicker than anybody else.

I watched the new "Rambo" movie. In retrospect I definitely made the WRONG decision. :river