Patricheat crybaby Harrison

Perhaps the real reason Bellicheat lost is his lack of illegal film. It is going to be fun watching the payback from his running up the scores last year.

Perhaps the real reason Bellicheat lost is his lack of illegal film. It is going to be fun watching the payback from his running up the scores last year.

:rolleyes:
The fact that they lost the best player in the NFL, had nothing to do with it.

I understand you are angry because the Pats absolutely lit up the dungboys last year, but get over it.

BTW, how is Tommy Urbanski doing?

Well who better to say what's "dirty" than a former "Dirtiest Player in the Game" Champion? :rolleyes:

yeah when i heard this it was real funny to me coming from one of the dirtiest players i've ever seen. take the loss like a man and just play the game

as far as I know Tom Brady plays quarterback. Not running back not defense and so on. The fact is that even with Tom Brady in there the Pats were going to struggle this year. They have other problems that have nothing to do with brady.

as far as I know Tom Brady plays quarterback. Not running back not defense and so on. The fact is that even with Tom Brady in there the Pats were going to struggle this year. They have other problems that have nothing to do with brady.

I didn't know Brady can play the defensive line or linebacker?:rolleyes: Look there is NO DOUBT Brady is THE MOST important PERSON on the ENTIRE FRANCHISE other than the owner....and more than likely, the LEAGUE. This ass whipping proved one thing for sure, Brady was SOO good, it covered alot about the fact the the Pats were NOT a defensive monster. Scoring almost 40 points a game covered ALOT of old, slow and so-so players on defense.

But don't hurt him TOO much with reason.....I hear that can cause damage...;)

I didn't know Brady can play the defensive line or linebacker?:rolleyes: Look there is NO DOUBT Brady is THE MOST important PERSON on the ENTIRE FRANCHISE other than the owner....and more than likely, the LEAGUE. This ass whipping proved one thing for sure, Brady was SOO good, it covered alot about the fact the the Pats were NOT a defensive monster. Scoring almost 40 points a game covered ALOT of old, slow and so-so players on defense.

Pat's D has been declining for several years now, they don't hide the fact, it's common knowlege that they are getting old.

Jimbo

I thought he mentioned that he didn't play D to amplify that the Pats gave up 38 points which is hard to win with any quarterback.

Are you're saying that it's more than likely that Brady is the most important person in the NFL? Hmm, I'd have to think about that one. Definitely a huge loss to the NFL this year, though.

Pat's D has been declining for several years now, they don't hide the fact, it's common knowlege that they are getting old.

Jimbo

Average age of defenses.

Patriots 28

Raiders 27

Steelers 29:eek:

Sorry ESPN sheeple, go ahead and over react to one game.

Average age of defenses.

Patriots 28

Raiders 27

That doesn't mean thet the Pats have not been talking about thier old D* for years.

two years ago the were hoping that Laurenitis was going to go pro, last year they took a stud that is playing well, however I can't remember his name (1st round, i believe)

I understand you are angry because the Pats absolutely lit up the dungboys last year, but get over it.

BTW, how is Tommy Urbanski doing?
STill pissed over getting whipped in the SB I see. Did Brady have an injury then too? Get used to games like that Miami one.

That doesn't mean thet the Pats have not been talking about thier old D* for years.

two years ago the were hoping that Laurenitis was going to go pro, last year they took a stud that is playing well, however I can't remember his name (1st round, i believe)

Jerod Mayo (LB from Tennessee) was their first pick. He's playing well for them.

Is that STARTING defenders or the entire defense?

Starting. And it actually gets younger if you replace a 35 yr old Rodney Harrison with Brandon Merriweather who is 24. Also Tedy Bruschi(35) gets replaced a lot by 26 yr old Pierre Woods.

Ty Warren 27:)
Vince Wilfork 26:)
Richard Seymour 28:)

Mike Vrabel 32
Jerod Mayo 22
Tedy Bruschi 35
Adalius Thomas 31

Deltha O'neil 30
Ellis Hobbs 25

James Sanders 25
Rodney Harrison 35

Average age is 28.7

Average age of defenses.

Patriots 28

Raiders 27

here are a few.

teddy b- 35
R. harrison- 35
L. Izzo (LB special teams) 34
A. Thomas - 31
Smith - 31
M. Vrabel-33
guys like richard seymour 29 which is still good

got this off of the Patriots website. teddy will be 36 in dec.12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)