James Harrison Rips Goodell & Fellow Teammates!

I am wondering since there was no CBA, will Fidel Goodell serve some punishment on these misbehaving children when a new one is agreed upon?

Debatable, I expect punishments to be doled out and fought by the NFLPA. Goodell said they would enforce it once the lockout was over months ago, and the players technically were kinda suing so that the rules DID apply to them. I could argue it either way really. Harrison's words don't go away when the lockout lifts. He'll at least get a reminder of his conduct representing the NFL blah blah letter so that they've got a documented 'we warned him' in the event there's another incident. For all the non-litigious incidents I expect at least that will happen. Everyone else will be business as usual, Ward, Britt, etc, appropriate fines/suspensions will be handed down.

Again his biggest problem is the gay slur and saying other players are juicing. IMO those are both conduct detrimental to the league since he's not trying to claim any kind of whistleblower status for the latter.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Steelers bench/fine Harrison a game or more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts