Monday night

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
Tune in to Satelliteguys Radio tomorrow night at 8 eastern for the debut of my brand new show: The Alternative!
2 hours of the best new rock anywhere. Right here on the all new Satelliteguys Radio!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

Can't wait! I am sitting here manning the servers... just in case I programmed something wrong. :)

About a half hour to go!

Sounds great and welcome back Eurosport. So... It's only 7:30 and I'm listening to Leader of the Band. Is that your programming or Scott? Ah... No, it's the wayback machine. Who the heck is the DJ? Well, I'll just leave it up and let it rollover at 8PM, if that's when the alternative rock stuff starts.

Sounds great and welcome back Eurosport. So... It's only 7:30 and I'm listening to Leader of the Band. Is that your programming or Scott? Ah... No, it's the wayback machine. Who the heck is the DJ? Well, I'll just leave it up and let it rollover at 8PM, if that's when the alternative rock stuff starts.
Having some technical difficulties, should be on in a few. Hopefully.

Sorry that was my fault...

I sent him a new username and password to connect. And the password had a : and the word music in it so when he saw the password he thought it was just a guy rocking out as the second part of the password showed :music (WHOOPS!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts