Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am really enjoying the new SatelliteGuys Radio. Taking a look at the amount of listeners or hearing the system introducing another request makes me smile. It looks like people are really liking SatelliteGuys Radio!

We have created this station so that you can listen to it all day at work and its a station that others at work will enjoy as well. We have it setup so there are no repeats from 9am - 5PM! (Only time you might hear a repeat is if someone requests a song that was played earlier in the day)

We have our mobile apps so you can enjoy SatelliteGuys Radio anywhere and anytime! Plus I am proud of our Roku app as well! :)

Now it is my hope that over time we will make money with the station, this money will allow us to not only pay our bills for the music, software and royalties but allow us to do some other things... one that I am working on now... and maybe the possibility we launch a second station in the future, featuring the best of the 70's. :)

So thanks for listening... please keep listening and tell your friends! :D

I hope not to mess up your thread with this but is it on anything in STB's like an Android App (best) or Shoutcast or similar?